Monday 23 June 2014

Feeling Hot and Sticky ??!!

Like a caramelised melting Toffee ??!!

Esp. when you go out in the hot and humid weather ??!!

Try this and see :-)

It will keep you dry and sweat-free.

We've put it to test for the past couple of months, using it on all our family and it does seem to do the trick.

So, what is the wonder product ?!

It is Right Guard High Performance Anti-Perspirant, protects you from sweating and smelling for about 72 hours i.e. 3 days, though I don't depend on it and take bath every day, that's how my routine has been all through these years. Nevertheless, using this Spray makes me feel dry on sweaty days esp. when I go out exercising.

This spray is also supposed to be Extremely Invisible with Unbeatable Stain Protection - anti-white, anti-yellow and anti-oily stains.

It is alcohol free and has a long-lasting sweet fragrance.

I've never liked strong perfumes and have always stuck to Johnson's Baby Powder after my daily shower, but when I tried this product; its mild scent really attracted me.

Its innovative formula has been dermatologically tested by the German Technology of Schwarzkopf & Henkel.




















That's a lot of praise for this new product that I and my family have been using recently....though I must say, to each his own - just because we've liked it and felt comfy with it, doesn't mean you'll too and of course, just because it has suited us, that doesn't mean, it will suit you too ;-)

Nevertheless, give it a try and see if you like this buy :-)

And No, I'm not being paid to endorse this product.

It's just the simple happiness this product has given us and we wanted to share it with you, and so I thought of blogging about it to you :-)

Ciao
AC :)