Tuesday 12 August 2014

Romantic

He told me
To be
Romantic
As before

I told him
I've forgotten
How to write
Think and feel
As before






Just

Just like
People
Get so
Used to
Their
Bodies
I'm so
Used to
You, that
Come rain
Or shine,
Pain or
Pleasure,
I want to be
Always with
You...







Blessed

Blessed
Are those
Who want to
Relive their
Childhood,
I don't

Maybe,
Childhood
Was never
A blessing
For me...

(dedicated to those who didn't have a happy childhood)






Political

Some
Writers
Have
Run out of
Ideas to write

Why?

In the
Absence
Of politics
They have
Nothing to
Write ;-)

(thinking of those people who only write on politics, thanks to our politicians, they have plenty to write ;-) and so in this poem, I'm imagining their plight in a world without politics)







Can You?

Can you
Leave
Your
Body
And
Come
To me?

Flights
Are
Pricey :)
You see

Souls
Can
Fly
Thru
The
Air
And
Of course,
It will all be
Free :-)

So,
Can you
Come
Flying
To me?

;-)


Theme could be Travel ;-)







Feedback

How come
Feedback
Is encouraging
People to
Write?

I just
Write
For the
Love of
Writing.

I don't
Need
Any
Feedback
To write ;-)


(my thoughts on some websites wherein readers are being urged to leave comments because it encourages writers)


All The Above Poems © Aparna Chatterjee 2014

Click to read my poems