Wednesday 17 June 2015

Interesting

Some
People
Find life
Interesting

Some
People
Make life
Interesting

And some
People....
Look at life
And ask:

What's so
Interesting?!





(Theme could be Attitude / Perception)









Nowadays

Nowadays
I don't go
To see
His photo
As everywhere
Before my eyes
Floats his photo








Good

He said:

You don't
Need a
PhD
To write
Good
Poetry

You just
Have to
Feel me
To write
Good poetry

:-)





My

My bedroom
Is the cosiest
Place on earth

The sun
Comes in
And it feels
Like heaven
On earth :-)








Twin

He seems
To me my
Twin soul
As we strive
Towards the
Same goal
:-)









One

He loves me
In one piece

What if I
Fall into
Pieces?!

Maybe,
Then also
He'll love me
In every piece
:-)


(dedicated to my hubby)







Every

Every moment
Of every day...
I think of you
Yet my thoughts
Never seem to
Get enough
Of you...








One

There is
One girl
Who could
Stay with you
All day, all night
If only you could
Let her be with you
All day, all night








You

You
Write to
Those who
Read you
Not to
Those who
Don't need
You









Such

Such is his
Destiny....
That in this
Life, he would
Never know
That he
Belongs to me

And in the
Life after..?

Possibly,
It could be the
Same old story

And in the life
After next life?

Well, it all depends
On what sort of ending
You want for our
Love Story..?

Happiness or
Misery....?!
























Some

Some

Stories
Don't make
It to the
News
Headlines

You need to
Read those
In between
The lines...








All His

All his
Theories
About my
Behaviour
Are going
Wrong...!

He thought
He understood
Me.

His understanding
Was so wrong...!





Choose


Time

To buy
Some
Earrings
Again

Hence
Missing
Baba
Again

He would
Carefully
Go thru
All the
Earrings
I would try
And then
Choose
For me
The ones
I would
Buy

(Theme: Choice)










Second

Tired and
Hungry
He comes
Back home
From his
Office that
Is his
Second
Home


(our men spend so much of time away from home in their office that it seems to be their second home)






















Review

Some
People
Review
Your
Work
As if
They are
Putting their
Likes on Facebook

No matter
Whatever
The content
They seem to
Like it on Facebook








Unwritten

That
Unwritten
Poem of
Mine that
Will die
With me
Will revive
In your mind
When you'll
Live with me


(Theme could be Supernatural / Revival / Rebirth)


All the above Poems are © Aparna Chatterjee 2015

Images © Getty Images dot Com (Courtesy: Boloji)

You can read more poems here