Sunday 14 June 2015



















No

No matter
How many
Men I meet
I realise that
I fancy none
But you,
As if I was
Born to be
With you,
And only
You....

(Theme: Soulmate)




















Old

Old man
And woman
Romancing
In the car

When it
Comes to
Love, age
Is no bar
:-)

(wrote this after seeing a couple in our colony)




















Value

Day by day
I'm growing
Weaker....
And slowly
Realising
The value
Of what it
Means to
Remain
Stronger

(Theme: Health)







That

That clinging
Feeling of
Sickness
Is there
With you,
When you
Know -
You are
Not well
But keep
Saying...
All's well
Lest hearing
About your
Sickness...
Others start
Feeling unwell








I See

I see
No
Spiritual
Healer
Touching me
And saying:
I'm healing
Your pain
Now you
Can start
Your life
All over
Again...


(Theme could be Renewal / Rejuvenation / Resurrection)




















No More

No more
Health
Visitors
Needed
In that
House
As no
More lives
Live in that
House


(wrote this after seeing the house of an elderly couple who've died; here in UK, the NHS sends health visitors to the homes of the sick and elderly to see how they're doing...)


All the above Poems are © Aparna Chatterjee 2015

Images © Getty Images dot Com (Courtesy: Boloji)

Click to read my poems