Sunday 28 June 2015

Want


Do you
Really
Want to
Meet me?

Then you
Need to
Talk to my
Walkie-Talkie
Diary, my
Calendar Girl
My Secretary

Who's She?

My wife
Sweetie
:-)


(Wrote this poem today when one of my hubby's friends called up to arrange a meeting / rendezvous and my hubby passed on the task to me as he had no clue when he would be free ;-) He remains ever so busy with his office tasks that all his home schedules, invitations and appointments are arranged by me :-) Sweetie is what he calls me.






His Face

He has
A very
Serene
Face

Whenever
I get restless
I see his face

Relaxation
Sets in....
And I thank
His face








New

The students
Are saying
Hello :-)
To each other
So are the
Parents

It's a new
School :-)
For all of us

So we are
Getting
Acquainted
With each other


(Wrote this after attending my daughter's Induction Day. She'll be going to Secondary school this year.)


The above Poems © Aparna Chatterjee 2015

Photography by Mriganka Chatterjee

You can read more poems here